Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Always sad to see her go...

A few weeks ago, Haley and Anne came to town to visit...I drove over on Saturday to pick them up from the airport and I could barely wait till I could unbuckle Bunny from her stroller and get my hands and lips on her! Thankfully, she was okay with it, too! ;) I really do think that even though they are 13 hrs. away, she and I have a sweet little relationship from face timing! I try and do it as often as possible and I know Haley and Matt love to hear me sing, so I always make it a point to sing at least one song to her!  While they were here, we watched lots of football and gave Haley a hard time about being a "bammer", naturally! We spent two days relaxing at the lake & were so lucky to enjoy a friend of mine's beautiful condo for the night! I had to drag myself back home, because having the lake and pool footsteps away was hard to walk away from! The kiddos spent their days at school and Haley & I crammed as much of her "to do/buy" list into those school hours! I was so glad that Haley was able to go to Mack's mock meet and get a glimpse of what our time & lots of money go into on a weekly basis! Mack loved having her their too and was thankful Haha could fix her hair for that night, because I'm told over and over again, that I don't do a good job! hehee! :) Oh, my child!
Our last hurrah was a trip to the Overall Company to get a popsicle...the kids loved that of course! I am always thankful for our time together...counting down the days until Christmas!  Until then...I see lots of face timing in the future!
 
 


No comments:

The Ford Family