Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trip to the patch

On Sunday, we made a trip to Dreamfield Farms in Union Springs! We have never been to this particular pumpkin patch, but I do believe it might be my favorite one yet! We had the cousins to enjoy the day with and I think they all had a ton of fun! As we were eating dinner that evening, Mackenzie said, "Mama, can we go back there again next year??" I think it should become our Ford fam tradition! : )
 
 
 
 
 
 
I giggled like a kid on the cow/tractor ride...Mackenzie led us through the corn maze....Mackenzie thought that the fact that on weekends my entertainment of playing "Push off the hay bales was cool" and she loved playing on the hay--hate Ano received an ankle injury from too much fun on the hay!....Davis and Will loved the jumpy castles...AND the funnel cakes were quiet tasty!
Fun day had by all! :)
 


1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh I have been dying to take the kids to this one! A girl Robin went to school lives there and said it was THE BEST! Maybe I'll make it there this weekend ! Miss you and love the pics

The Ford Family